Tuesday 22 June 2010

Love is the thread.......

I know, I know, It's been an age since I posted anything here....not that I'd forgotten about this space, it's just been a lack of time to do anything other than cards and work that has got in the way. So now I've made a conscious decision to start doing what really pleases me creatively instead of what I think I ought to be doing.

So to gently get me into the swing of things I made this ATC...

Last year I stumbled across Danita's blog and I've been a huge fan ever since , do hop over and take a look. A while ago Danita kindly shared an image and I've had it sat waiting for me to do something with it ( again going back to my point earlier ) so last night I got out my paints and got messy :)

I really do enjoy the scale of ATC's, perfect for trying out techniques..not too much waste if it all goes wrong, which It does quite often :)

Hope to be back here soon with more to share. Enjoy the lovely summer sunshine x x

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely! Very happy to see you posting things here again. And yay! for doing what makes you happy :-) These seem really colourful and vibrant. Gorgeous work. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are amazing Katy, and your art work superb, you should be designing stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Katy, this is lovely
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy,
    Just stumbled across your blog/art and LOVE it. :) And your ATC is completely adorable. How inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write more, that's all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what you're talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete